McAfee Launches McAf.ee Secure URL Shortener
McAfee has just launched McAf.ee URL shortener service, even though there are already lots of services like this on the internet. But why does McAfee make a service like this? In my opinion, the answer is very simple, McAfee is a company that handles computer security, so McAfee makes a secure URL shotener for Internet users. Because usually short URL used to send an insecure/insecure web pages.
It still a beta version, but it is live now. And..it’s a good choice to short a long URL.
There are 5 forbidden links that can’t be shortened with McAf.ee :
- Other Short URL Providers
- Links to other McAf.ee Links
- Links to Private IP Space
- Badly Formed Domain Names
- Domain Names with XSS or Tags like “<” and “>”
Try McAf.ee now!