How To : Facebook Login
Facebook is the most popular social networking site, Facebook has more than 500 million active users worldwide. People spend more than 700 billion minutes a month on Facebook, average user have 130 friends, and there are more than 550 000 active applications on Facebook. Yes, that’s all the facts about Facebook in 2010.
Facebook login requires an email and password. Email is the email that you used to register on Facebook, and the password is the password you created when you signed up.
There are 4 ways to login to Facebook :
1. Login to Facebook full site
To login to Facebook full site, just go to http://www.facebook.com and enter your email and password on the login form at the top right.
2. Login to Facebook Touch
Facebook Touch is designed for touch screen phones, but it can also be accessed from desktop computer. Just go to http://touch.facebook.com
3. Login to Facebook Mobile
4. Login to Facebook via third-party applications
Third-party applications are applications that are built to access Facebook via the APIs. If you are using an iPhone, you can use Facebook for iPhone. There are also some web applications, such as Seesmic, HootSuite, and Brizzly.
Password tips for your Facebook login :
- Never use passwords that relate to your life. For example the name of father, mother, birth date, etc.
- Use number and letter combination.
- Use at least 6 characters.
- Change password periodically.
- Never tell anyone about your password.
- Don’t forget to logout your Facebook.